The Complete Communication Skills Master Class
You save 75%
493 Lessons (24.5h)
- First Section: You Can Be a Communication Skills Master0 Promo Video The Complete Communication Skills Course1:161 Quick Wins! The High Tech Way to Perfect Communication1:392 Listening is key (and why this isn't just a public speaking course)3:143 Become part of the top 1% of communicators right now!3:244 Good news, the problems we think we have, aren't real5:355 Communications skills are the most important skills for success and are the least taught2:436 Direct versus indirect communication2:497 Let's hop in with something new. Big Business Communications1:348 Communicate your message to companies, big and small, to get them to take action1:289 One person can get a huge corporation to pay attention and make things right3:1711 Here's what really happened. (1. goal. 2. message. 3. multiple audiences. 4. delivery mechanism. 5. style.)9:0512 Never Let Any Company Have the Final Word with you again2:1110 This video ruined the weekend of Executives at a major Phone Company5:0514 Master the Key to Motivation and Persuasion4:5413 Here is how you get Exactly Want you Want3:0615 Nobody Cares About You, and That's OK3:5816 See It, Taste It, Touch It, Feel It, Be It - Selling with Your Story3:3617 The Ultimate in Confidence builder - Seeing is believing9:4620 The Power of the Positive5:0319 You Are Normal to Fear Communicating In Some Circumstances3:3918 It's Easy to pass a Test when the Answer Is right in front of you5:2819 You Are Normal to Fear Communicating In Some Circumstances3:3920 The Power of the Positive5:0321 Debunking the Myth of Charisma2:5322 Never Fall for These Communication Gimmicks Again!5:3423 Here is where You decide if You are serious about improving your skills2:0024 Here is How to Get the Most Out of The rest of this course3:1925 Quick Wins! The Secret to Using Speaker Notes Effectively1:2526 Avoiding The Initial Wrong Turn Most Speakers and Presenters Make2:2227 Developing Expert Judgment for Your Public Speaking and Presenting Opportuniti4:4128 The Radical Yet Simple Solution To Finding Great Messages3:1729 Your Stories Will Make Your Ideas Unforgettable6:4130 Your PowerPoint Will Create Engagement, Not Slumber6:3731 Building an Ethical Cheat Sheet Just for You5:2832 This Is The Do Or Die Moment For Your Speaking Improvement5:3033 There Is a Perfect Test for Your Speech Or Presentation4:5734 I Will give You a Personalized Professional Presentation Critique Right Here2:1135 Continuing Your Path of Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Impro2:5336 Public Speaking for Kids and Parents Overview2:1837 Kids Communication Goals2:0338 Kids Top Five4:3439 Kids and Passion3:3340 Examples2:0741 Cheat Sheet4:5842 Public Speaking for Kids 1st Video Rehearsal3:1843 Public Speaking for Kids 2nd Video Rehearsal1:3944 Public Speaking for Kids 3rd Video Rehearsal7:0245 Kids Conclusion1:2646 Establishing Your Job Interview Goals2:2647 Research and Preparation for the Job Interview5:1548 How to Dress for the Interview3:5749 How to Make Small Talk2:3850 Tell Me About Yourself9:3751 The Proper Job Interview Mindset5:0752 The Strategy Memo4:1553 Rehearse Your Interview on Video6:0454 Ask for the Job3:2855 How to Speak Up at Meetings Overview4:1656 Questions2:1657 Using Notes Effectively In Meetings2:3058 Risk Assessment2:1159 Be Conversational2:4560 Exude Confidence6:0961 Conclusion1:5162 How to Deliver Criticism in the Workplace Intro0:5863 How to Deliver Criticism in the Workplace Start with Praise9:5364 How to Deliver Criticism in the Workplace Isolate Exactly What is Wrong4:5965 How to Deliver Criticism in the Workplace Give Highly Specific Advice6:2866 How to Deliver Criticism in the Workplace End with Positive Context3:2667 How to Deliver Criticism in the Workplace Video Rehearsal3:5668 How to Deliver Criticism in the Workplace Conclusion0:5069 Quick Wins - The Cell Phone Secret to Good Listening Skills1:3270 Stacking the Listening Environment in Your Favor4:1071 The Telephone Listening Trap Will Never Catch You Again1:4072 Housekeeping Note Sometimes You should Turn OFF Your Listening Skills1:2673 Setting Just One Agenda Item Listening2:3674 It Is Incredibly Easy to See How Well You Are Listening - Test1:1675 It's Even Easier to Listen When You Do This...4:1076 Technology Will Eat Your Brain Unless You Do This4:4377 Using Your Most Effective Body Language Tool3:0778 The Best Listening Body Language From the Neck Down3:3579 Reading the Speaker's Body3:4080 Connecting At the Emotional Level with Your Colleague To Hear All1:5481 Mastering the Art Of NOT Interrupting2:1883 Engaging In Conversation At Just the Right Time2:5182 Asking for Clarification Is A Great Form Of Listening1:4084 Strong Listening Creates Strong Reactions From You1:1085 Honing Your Sense of Timing and Judgment to Make You a Great Listener2:2386 Using The Magic of Pen and Paper Tools To Your Advantage3:4987 Summarizing the Conversation Is Great for You and Your Colleague4:0388 The One-Page Email Memo Summary Aces the Listening Skills Test - Every Time!3:0689 Conclusion - Your New Reputation As a Great Listener!2:5490 Master the Quickest, Easiest Way to Eliminate Verbal Tics2:3691 Now You Know Where the Tics Come From0:5092 You Are Not Alone2:5793 Hit the Pin, Not the Sand Trap1:0794 Don't Let the Ding A Ling Get You1:4295 Appear More Confident By Using Smaller Words1:3996 You Will Avoid the Data Dump Blues1:5297 Never Worry About Remembering Again2:1698 The Number 1 Tip for Eliminating Nerves2:0899 A Focus Group To Make You Better2:29100 You Deserve a Personal Coach1:08101 Full Disclosure I am Not a Speech Therapist1:20102 Eliminating the Source of Your Speaking Discomfort1:31103 Conclusion You Can Now Speak Without Verbal Tics0:53104 Never Let These Two Classic Body Language Blunders Slow You Down3:10105 Quick Wins - You Will Look Your Best on FaceTime, Skype, Facebook Live1:52106 The Ultimate Tricky Body Language - Touching2:16107 Big Picture - Make Everyone You Work With Feel Comfortable Working With You2:30108 Your Nerves Will Never Show Again in the Workplace2:17109 You'll Never Fall for These Body Language Myths Again7:12110 Here Is Exactly What to Do With Your Hands5:30111 The Composed, Confident Video Star10:03112 Never Spotlight Your Blunders and Mistakes Again4:52113 You are Now Ready for Prime Time TV4:21114 The Number 1 Tip for Curing Body Language Problems Is...5:08115 The Real Way to Improve Your Body Language Confidence2:22116 Great Body Language for Your Presentations11:13117 PowerPoint Will Never Turn You Into a Robotic Bore Again3:38118 Confident Briefing to Colleagues and Others1:33119 Keynote Speeches Will Showcase Your Calm and Confidence3:56120 Use a TelePrompTer Like a Network News Anchor7:37121 Networking Like a Pro, Not a Wall Flower3:03122 Making Sure Your Clothes Are Communicating Your Positive Story4:55123 Handshakes, Greetings and Hellos with Poise3:49124 Your Body Language Partner - The Friendly Spotter1:50125 Once Last Chance for a Body Language Personal Critique....1:23126 Conclusion - Congratulations - You are Now Master of Your Own Body Language1:27127 How to Improve Your Voice Overview0:36128 How to Improve Your Voice Famous Bad Voices2:00129 How to Improve You Voice Record Your Voice2:11130 How to Improve Your Voice Diagnosis Your Own Voice1:14131 How to Improve Your Voice Feedback from Others1:51132 How to Improve Your Voice Defining Your Exact Problems5:05133 How to Improve Your voice Listen to Natural conversation4:50134 How to Improve Your Voice Practice Again and Record3:09135 How to Improve Your Voice Don't Lower Your Voice6:30136 How to Improve Your Voice practice on Video3:30137 How to Improve Your Voice Other Techniques1:34138 How to Improve Your Voice Conclusions1:10139 How to Introduce Yourself Intro3:14140 How to Introduce Yourself What NOT to Do3:47141 How to Introduce Yourself The Right Way8:40142 How to Introduce Yourself 1st Video Rehearsal1:51143 How to Introduce Yourself Friend Feedback3:17144 How to Introduce Yourself Conclusion6:37145 Quick Wins! Do THIS To Look and Sound Great on Skype Phone Calls1:43146 Never Confuse Personal Phone Use with Business Telephone Use Again2:18147 Why Your Phone is the Best Secret Business App Ever2:22148 Planning Your Successful Phone Environment7:51149 Final Preparation for Your Successful Phone Meetings1:59150 Making Sure Your Phone Passes Your Friend Test3:17151 Planning for Winning Conference Calls3:58152 Look Prime Time Ready for Your Video Calls7:23153 Placing Phone Calls Like the Consummate Professional2:33154 Always Knowing the Best Time to Call Clients and Prospects0:31155 Now You will Never Wake Up a Client in the Middle of the Night2:33156 Answering the Phone so Everybody Knows You are Ready for Business2:01157 No Such Thing As Answering The Phone Too Quickly These Days1:01158 Your Clients Will Never Think You are Screaming At Them Again2:23159 Knowing How to Sound Your Very Best - Every Time5:26160 The Right Way to Put Someone On Hold0:50161 Making Sure They Only Hear the Magic of Your Voice1:44162 Being a Professional to Every Generation, Regardless of Your Own Preferences5:59163 Voicemail That Soothes, Not Angers10:05164 Best Voicemail Messages for Success3:40165 Take 1, Take 2, Take 3 Until You Get It Right2:04166 Never Be Busy for Clients and Bosses Again1:00167 Making Your Phone Disappear At the Perfect Moments5:07168 Tit for Tat and Text for Text1:12169 Better Than the Best Hollywood Goodbyes0:53170 Conclusion - You Are Now a Master of the Telephone for Every Business Situation0:58171 How to Be a More Assertive Public Speaker Intro1:03172 How to Be a More Assertive Public Speaker Diagnosis5:17173 How to Be a More Assertive Public Speaker Must Have Style and Substance3:23174 Stagecraft 513:44175 How to Be a More Assertive Public Speaker Conclusion176 Ask for a Raise Overview1:08177 Ask for a Raise Timing2:19178 Ask for a Raise Ask for an Appointment1:34179 Ask for a Raise Be Positive2:56180 Ask for a Raise The Future3:11181 Ask for a Raise The Ask4:32182 Ask for a Raise What Not to Do5:13185 How to Deliver an Elevator Pitch Intro1:40184 Ask for a Raise Video Rehearsal and Conclusion6:03183 Ask for a Raise Competing Job Offers6:15186 How to Deliver an Elevator Pitch Goal1:28187 How to Deliver an Elevator Pitch One Big Idea4:07188 How to Deliver an Elevator Pitch Simplify2:56189 How to Deliver an Elevator Pitch Role Models2:06190 How to Deliver an Elevator Pitch 2 Key Questions3:37191 How to Deliver an Elevator Pitch The Giveaway3:40192 How to Deliver an Elevator Pitch Watch Bad Elevator Pitches3:17193 How to Deliver an Elevator Pitch Conclusion1:26194 This DEVICE Is the Single Biggest Difference Between Great Speakers and Awful Ones2:01195 Become a MASTER Storyteller3:10196 How to Use Stories When Giving TECHNICAL Presentations4:44197 Packaging Insights for Your Audience Using Stories2:19198 Don't Tell Stories, Instead RE-Live Stories Public Speaking1:10199 Message Drives Stories Public Speaking0:50200 Share Your Emotions When telling Your Stories Public Speaking1:48201 What Characters and Conflicts are in Your Story Public Speaking1:24202 What is the setting for Your Story Public Speaking1:12203 Your Speaking Stories Must Contain Dialogue Public Speaking1:26204 Your Story Must have a Resolution Public Speaking0:38205 More on Stories 216:24207 The Perfect Starting Point for Any PowerPoint Presentation0:47208 This Will Motivate You Audience to Do Exactly What You Want Them To Do0:49209 What Are Your Motives for Delivering a PowerPoint Presentation1:01210 The Worst Possible Reason To Use PowerPoint Is...1:41211 Double Your PowerPoint, Double Your PowerPoint Pleasure1:55212 The Ultimate 2-Part Test for Every PowerPoint Slide1:42213 The Single Riskiest Thing You Could Ever Do When Delivering a PowerPoint2:29214 The Essential Steps of Creating PowerPoint Presentations1:04215 Your PowerPoint Presentation Must Be Just as Good as Your Q and A Session1:38216 You Must Be Ready for Disaster Striking!2:43217 It's Not PowerPoint That Is Boring, It Is (look in the mirror)2:32218 Never Forget, YOU are the Boss of Your PowerPoint1:46219 Stop Asking Your Audience to Multitask!4:08220 Here Is Exactly What Should Go On Your PowerPoint Slide2:28224 Your Audience Already Has a Preferred Way of Reading4:40222 Nobody Cares About What Is Easy for You To Do1:29223 Would You Want to read a Book At A Movie Theater2:48221 This is How to Use a Graph In a PowerPoint2:02225 The Sequence of Your Presentation Is Key1:12226 Get Your Audience to Focus On One Thing At a Time This Way2:17227 Advancing Slides the Advanced Way2:22228 Want a Remote Control Then Bring Your Own1:12229 Complexity Is Your Enemy2:11230 Ha! Nobody Can See the Bottom Half of Your Slides3:05232 If Your PowerPoint Presentation Bores You, Guess Who Else It Bores1:52231 Only Liars Say 'There Is No time to Rehearse the PowerPoint Presentation'4:27233 Laser Pointers Should Be Used Like This1:42234 One Image Per Slide Is the Golden Rule1:51235 Never Let PowerPoint Be Your Downer2:47237 The Perfect Length of time for a PowerPoint Presentation Is...1:45236 Don't Become a Character In Your Own Horror Movie2:01238 This Is How You Cheat To Win On Every PowerPoint Challenge3:21239 Plan Your PowerPoint Preparation This Way3:55240 Test Your PowerPoint On a fresh Set of Eyes and Ears5:10241 If You Don't Want Your Audience to Ignore Your PowerPoint, Do This0:49242 Answer These Questions Before Using Video In PowerPoint Presentations1:12243 Assume You Are the Only Competent, Trustworthy Person In the World2:22244 Don't Forget the Occasional Prop1:22245 Just Because You Can Doesn't Mean You Should2:11246 Notes on Special Effects3:09247 The Perfect Way to Start Every PowerPoint Presentation1:14248 Managers Will NEVER Have to Look at boring Employee PowerPoint Again!1:14249 Here Is How to Deliver Somebody Else's PowerPoint Presentation1:35250 Your PowerPoint Presentation Still Requires Stories1:07251 Never Talk About Your PowerPoint1:10252 Free Focus Group Research to Make all Your PowerPoint Presentations Improve1:47253 The Perfect Number of Bullet Points Per slide Is...0:45254 The Perfect Number of PowerPoint Slides Is...1:14255 Quick Win! Increasing Your Odds of a Face to Face Persuasive Presentation3:01256 Always Select Your Best Persuasion Opportunities and Environments1:57257 Learning Persuasion Skills to Beat the Naturals1:27258 Mapping Out Your Finish Line - In Advance!2:20259 Moving the Numbers Game To Your Favor4:15260 The Unique Advantage of Persuasion in the Business World7:18261 Never Bore With Data Dumps Again2:01262 Master the Process Of NOT Telling People Too Much About Your Process4:46263 The 5 Key Messages for Your Persuasion Success4:26264 Your Secret Source of Winning Persuasion Messages4:12265 Note I Probably Shouldn't Have to Mention This, But Don't Lie1:28266 Persuade More By talking Less4:29267 There is Nothing Like Seeing Your Persuasion Messages in Text1:28268 More for You, By Not Talking About You3:05269 Here is How You Get People to Remember Your Messages6:39270 Ironing Out the Kinks in Your Persuasion Presentation2:08271 Mastering Persuasive Body Language4:27272 Persuading Yourself to Go Outside of Your Comfort Zone1:46273 The Single Best Way to Prepare for All Persuasion Presentation Opportunities2:33274 Persuasion That Takes 6 Months Is Still Persuasion4:06275 Persuasion Is Sometimes More Effective At the Top Than At The Bottom3:45276 Conquering Your Fear To Pitch Again1:36277 Conclusion You are Now Ready to Persuade!1:55278 How to Give a One on One Presentation Intro2:47279 How to Give a One on One Presentation Goal0:59280 How to Give a One on One Presentation Research the Person3:31281 How to Give a One on One Presentation Top 5 Messages1:53282 How to Give a One on One Presentation Top 5 Messages Part 24:25283 How to Give a One on One Presentation Notes1:50284 How to Give a One on One Presentation 20 Questions2:37285 How to Give a One on One Presentation Stories8:47286 How to Give a One on One Presentation Conclusion1:10287 How to Give a Team Presentation Overview1:38288 How to Give A Team Presentation Goal1:07289 How to Give a Team Presentation Top 5 Messages1:26290 How to Give a Team Presentation Assign Topics1:33291 How to Give a Team Presentation Individual Prep3:44292 How to Give a Team Presentation Group PowerPoint3:52293 How to Give a Team Presentation 1st Rehearsal3:53294 How to Give a Team Presentation Conclusion0:56295 How to Deliver Technology Presentations Intro4:10296 How to deliver Technology Presentations Goal1:01297 How to Deliver Technology Presentations Top Five Messages3:21298 How to Deliver Technology Presentations Use Technology for Your Visuals2:20299 How to Deliver Technology Presentations Don't get Lost in Details2:48300 How to Deliver Technology Presentations Benefits not Features1:51301 How to Deliver Technology Presentations Conclusion2:06302 How to Give Financial Presentation Intro4:19303 How to Give a Financial Presentation Goal1:13304 How to Give a Financial Presentation Messages1:55305 How to Give a Financial Presentation Stories2:11306 How to Give a Financial Presentation No PPT for First 2 Minutes2:15307 How to Give a Financial Presentation PowerPoint Tips3:21308 How to Give a Financial presentation Draw Conclusions1:17309 How to Give a Financial Presentation Critique From Others2:52310 How to Give a Financial Presentation Conclusion2:03311 How to Give a Sales Presentation Intro1:06312 How to Give a Sales Presentation Goal1:20313 How to Give Sales Presentation Messages2:43314 How to Give a Sales Presentation Types of Presentations3:47315 How to Give a Sales Presentation One on One4:28316 How to Give a Sales Presentation 2 Common Blunders1:41317 How to Give a Sales presentation Bonus Tips1:34318 How to Give a Sales Presentation Conclusion1:51319 Investment Pitch Overview1:18320 Investment Pitch Core Messages4:05321 Investment Pitch Common Blunders3:26322 Investment Pitch The Power Point Deck5:09323 Investment Pitch Prototype8:14324 Investment Pitch Passion3:50325 Investment Pitch Conclusion4:37326 How to Speak to Large Crowds Intro3:18327 How to Speak to Large Audiences Coping with Fear3:17328 How to Speak to Large Crowds Don't Yell2:45329 How to Speak to a Large Audience Eye Contact1:54330 How to Speak to a Large Audience Longer Pauses1:27331 How to Speak to a Large Audience PowerPoint1:49332 How to Speak to a Large Audience Possible Outcomes1:34333 How to Speak to large Audiences Why Video Matters3:26334 How to Speak to Large Audiences Conclusion2:20335 Speaking to Foreign Audiences Overview1:02336 Speaking to Foreign Audiences Prep3:06337 Speaking to Foreign Audiences Culture2:34338 Speaking to Foreign Audiences Speak Slowly3:45339 Speaking to Foreign Audiences Handouts0:52340 Speaking to Foreign Audiences Fundamentals and Stories5:04341 Speaking to Foreign Audiences Working the Room1:34342 Speaking to Foreign Audiences Video Record and Test4:45343 Speaking to Foreign Audiences Conclusion2:38344 How to use a TelePrompter Intro1:35345 How to Use a Teleprompter Video Benchmark1:55346 How to Use a TelePrompter Self-correction2:12347 How to Use a TelePrompter 4 Key Elements6:42348 How to Use a Teleprompter Speed1:06349 How to Use a Teleprompter Volume1:26350 How to use a Teleprompter Pauses2:03351 How to Use a Teleprompter Head0:42352 How to Use a Teleprompter All 4 Together1:31353 How to Use a Teleprompter Full Speech Practice2:30354 How to Use a Teleprompter 2 Prompter Screens2:22355 How to Use a Teleprompter Politician Role Models1:14356 How to Use a Teleprompter TV Role Models1:17357 How to Use a Teleprompter Potential Disasters3:28358 How to Use a Teleprompter Secrets from Reagan2:04359 How to Use a Teleprompter Reasons to Not use a Teleprompter3:41360 How to Use a Teleprompter conclusion0:42361 The Video Advantage In All Your Proposals - Quick Win!1:51362 Hype Versus Reality - Why Most People Never Create Simple Video3:33363 Mastering the Human Side Of Looking and Sounding Your Best on Video9:40364 How This course Will Improve Your Business1:44365 Your Proposals will Stand Head and Shoulders Above Your Competitors5:31366 Your Clients Will Find You Their Most Responsive Partner Ever2:00367 Your Website Can Be Video-Centric1:37368 Now You Can Answer Frequently Asked Questions Just Once!1:51369 Talk Your Customers Through Your Whole Business Process2:57370 Have an Even Greater Presence on YouTube4:28371 Speak Your Thought Leadership2:12372 Your Exciting Video Newsletters Will Outshine Text Newsletters2:20373 Your Client Video Testimonials Will Prove Your Credibility Beyond a Doubt2:54374 Facebook Live Will Never Scare You Again3:37375 Project Your Best Face on Skype and Zoom2:17376 Deliver Keynote Speeches Without Ever Leaving Home3:45377 Drastically Reduce Your Time Training Employees and Others2:18378 Anything You Can Type You Can Now Speak on Video1:09379 Supercharge Your Public Relations Efforts With Video2:09380 The Crisis Communications Secret Weapon1:42381 Conclusion- You are Now Ready to Use Video Successfully In All Communications2:13382 Doing This One Thing Will Give You Total Confidence Before Any Media Appearance2:15383 It's OK To Feel Uncomfortable On Camera - Here's How to Get Over It3:32384 You Can Look Great, Shape a Message, Answer Questions and Speak in Sound Bites3:24385 Dressing for TV and Video Success4:31386 Here Is Where to Look On Camera2:24387 How the Media Pros Rehearse Their Interviews7:22388 Move Like a Seasoned TV Pro5:11389 Never Let the Seat Swallow You Up2:33390 Never Look Bored or Scared Again3:45391 Sell the Message by Selling the Messenger3:23392 Sit Like This to Look Your Best2:39393 Standing In Front of the Camera With the Greatest of Ease2:55394 Your Turn to Be On Camera2:02396 Anticipating the Reporters' Questions3:07395 Accomplish Your Goals With The Right Message5:22397 Brainstorming Your Message Points To Get the Best1:58398 Summary of Messaging Elements0:23399 The Power Of Your Positive Messaging0:57400 The Venn Diagram for Messaging Success3:47401 Time to Test Your Messages Out Loud4:07402 You Have Solved the Problem0:18403 Your Turn to Brainstorm Your Messages3:41404 Creating Messages The Media Will Find Irresistible1:53405 Find the right Message for Your Audience2:49406 Results Won't Speak for Themselves, But You Can0:29407 Stress What Is Important to YOU1:53408 And One More Thing...to Avoid2:57409 Always Be Moving Toward Your Message Points1:16410 Brief and Bland Can Be Best1:23411 Make 'I Don't Know' Your Best Friend3:51412 Never Call Yourself a Crook3:45413 Never Lose a Media Debate By Not Debating1:19414 Never Stress Over the Questions Again2:47415 Pick the Easiest Question for You3:00416 Summary of Answering Tactics0:40417 The Ultimate Skill - Rewriting the Question4:17418 Three IS the Magic Number6:16419 Use a Cheat Sheet And Never Get Caught1:19420 You Don't Have to Control the Interview - Just Control Your Own Mouth1:10421 Your Turn to Ask Questions0:41422 Demonstrating Your Answering Abilities2:56423 Absolutes Are Absolutely Easy to Get Quoted1:40424 Analogies Are Your Friends0:39425 Attack!!! Attack!!! Attack!!!2:52426 Bold, Action Words Will Get You Quoted0:53427 Cliches Might Not Impress Your English Teacher, but...2:48428 For Example...0:44429 How Do You Really Feel About This1:03430 Laugh Your Way to Media Success1:43431 Learning Moment1:01432 Pop Culture References are Irresistible to Reporters0:55433 Putting Your Sound Bites Together1:56434 Sounds Bites Are a Means Not an End1:08435 Summary of Top Ten Sound Bite Elements1:27436 Test Your Sound Bites1:34437 The Five Potential Outcomes of Every Media Interview2:34438 The Most Important Part of Your Media Prep5:09439 The Perfect Media Mindset1:14440 The Three Simplest Sound Bite Patterns Are...3:03441 Total Sound Bite Failure4:34442 What Else Is a Great Way to Get Quoted0:48443 Your Turn to Create Sound Bites1:54444 What Makes a TED Talk3:34445 Passion for an Idea Worth Spreading6:03446 Tell a Story4:23447 Plan Your Visuals3:39448 Timing is Everything10:59449 Style AND Substance are Essential11:48450 Video Rehearsal is the Most Important Thing7:44451 Great Writers Read Great Writers4:24452 Apply to Speak at TED1:18453 Wedding Speech Overview0:59454 Wedding Speech One Special Thing0:56455 Wedding Speech Story4:08456 Wedding Speech What Not to Do4:30457 Wedding Speech Booze2:03458 Wedding Speech Focus on Bride and Groom1:49459 Wedding Speech Cheat Sheet1:07460 Wedding Speech Video Rehearsal1:12461 Wedding Speech Feedback from Others2:43462 Wedding Speech Conclusion1:38463 How to Give an Acceptance Speech Intro1:35464 How to Give an Acceptance Speech Goals2:16465 How to Give an Acceptance Speech Thank People in a Meaningful Way1:09466 How to Give an Acceptance Speech Be Entertaining2:01467 How to Give an Acceptance Speech Watch YouTube Greats1:14468 How to Give an Acceptance Speech Tell a Story1:08469 How to Give an Acceptance Speech Just the Right Amount of Emotion1:22470 How to Give an Acceptance Speech Don't Read a Speech2:08471 How to Give an Acceptance Speech Notes3:27472 How to Give an Acceptance Speech More Common Blunders1:53473 How to Give an Acceptance Speech Conclusion0:56474 How to Be a Motivational Speaker Overview1:00475 How to Be a Motivational Speaker Are You Motivating2:22476 How to Be a Motivational Speaker What makes You Special3:59477 How to Be a Motivational Speaker What is Your Story3:37478 How to Be a Motivational Speaker Your Process5:05479 How to Be a Motivational Speaker Your Messages1:38480 How to Be a Motivational Speaker Stories for Each1:58
- Customer Communication Skills For Your Consumer LifeNew Lecture482 How to be a Motivational Speaker YouTube Role Models2:31488 How to be a Motivational Speaker Conclusion0:52481 How to Be a Motivational Speaker Stagecraft2:55487 How to Be a Motivational Speaker Speaker Bureaus1:44484 How to Be a Motivational Speaker Show to Others0:45483 How to be a Motivational Speaker Video Rehearse1:31489 How to Give a Retirement Speech Intro1:59485 How to Be a Motivational Speaker Put Video on YouTube1:38486 How to Be a Motivational Speaker Tell the World1:47490 How to Give a Retirement Speech 3 Events from Career3:20
Crucial Skills for Persuasion, Assertiveness & Business Needs
InstructorFor more than 30 years, TJ Walker has coached executives on their interviewing skills and presentation skills in the corporate world. He's here to tell you that nobody is a natural at this. Job interviewing skills is something that anyone can learn but that nobody is born with. TJ has a simple, step-by-step process that will help you build confidence and skill in communicating effectively in job interviews.
Communication skills are the most important personal skills you can develop for your success in life. Those who develop strong communication skills do well in school, secure jobs and promotions, and often ascend to the highest levels of leadership. Those who don't experience stagnation. This course is your way to get a Masters-level communication education. It's a one-stop shop for all your communication skills training needs.
- Access 493 lectures & 24.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover a vast array of communication needs & scenarios, from job interviews to investor pitching
- Learn how to speak to big corporations when you have a problem w/ service
- Discover how to give a wedding speech or eulogy
- Become a master of persuasion, assertiveness, & all aspects of business communication
- Expand your leadership abilities
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.