Give $10, Get $10
Share your referral link with friends and earn $10 credit upon their first purchase.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It. There are a number of services offered by this website that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personally identifiable information to us, such as viewing products, articles and reviews and information about our Services. However, in order to access certain Services, we may require you to register and/or create an account with us and collect the following types of information of personally identifiable information from you: e-mail address, full name, shipping address, and billing information if a purchase is made. For certain services, such as purchasing products, we also request credit card or other payment account information (including PayPal account information) which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. (All of the foregoing personally identifiable information shall be referred to hereafter as "Personal Information.")
We may combine the Personal Information you submit under your account with information from other StackCommerce Services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our Services.
You can elect to provide all or only some of the Personal Information requested by the website during the registration process. However, if you decline to provide certain Personal Information, you may not be able to register for an account or access certain benefits of the Services (including certain deals, offers or opportunities offered by third party websites which are conditioned upon certain eligibility requirements).
StackCommerce may offer you the option of registering an account with us by logging in with an accounts you have established with certain third party sites (e.g. Facebook.com and Google.com) (hereafter, the "Outside Account"). By logging in via the Outside Account, you are granting StackCommerce the right to access, utilize and store (if applicable) information (including Personal Information) tied to your Outside Account in connection with the Services. Depending on the Outside Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Outside Accounts and on your account with StackCommerce, the information you make accessible via your Outside Accounts (including Personal Information) will be available to StackCommerce and on and through your StackCommerce account.
We use email to communicate transactional information regarding purchases and suggest promotions and giveaways We believe are relevant to you. We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us if your computer or device supports this type of functionality. StackCommerce uses this confirmation to help Us make emails more interesting and helpful, and to improve the Website and Our services. When You receive e-mail from StackCommerce, you can opt out of receiving further e-mails by following the included instructions to unsubscribe.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not identify a specific User. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the website you visited before coming to the Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving the Website, the type of browser you are using, your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, occupation, language, unique device identifier, approximate geographic location, and the time zone. We, and/or our authorized third party service providers and advertisers, may automatically collect this information when you visit our Website through the use of electronic tools like cookies and web beacons or pixel tags or location based capabilities on your mobile device. We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may also share this information with our authorized third party service providers and advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming. In certain limited instances, we may combine certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information with other identifiers in order to confirm your identity as part of the registration process for the Website. For example, we may combine an approximate geographic obtained from a User's mobile device and match it with address information the User voluntarily submitted to the Website in order to confirm the User's identity and prevent fraudulent conduct. Notwithstanding, this information would still be considered Non-Personally Identifiable Information when it is taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, the type of web browser used by the User).
Log information - When you use the Services of our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Do Not Track Signals from Web Browsers – Our website is not presently configured to respond to DNT or "do not track" signals from web browsers.
User communications - When you send email or other communication to StackCommerce, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Third Party Websites – We offer some of Services in connection with goods, services and deals offered by web sites operated by third parties which are not operated or controlled by us (hereafter, "Third Party Websites"). Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to StackCommerce in order to deliver Services. While any information we process obtained through the Third Party Websites in accordance with this Policy, the Third Party Websites have their own privacy practices and your interactions with the Third Party Websites will be subject to the privacy policies of the Third Party Websites. As such, we strongly recommend that you review their privacy policies before undertaking such interactions. We do not exercise control over Third Party Websites displayed as search results or links from within our website and these Third Party Websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you.
We may share your information with Authorized Third Party Service Providers. We provide certain Services through third party service providers. These "Third Party Service Providers" perform functions on our behalf, like sending out and distributing our administrative and promotional emails. We may share User Information with such Third Party Service Providers to remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card payments, operate the website, troubleshoot, and provide customer service. We may also collect personal information from individuals and companies ("Affiliates") with whom we have business relationships and may share your information with Third Party Service Providers to accomplish our administrative tasks. However, we do not grant these entities any rights to use and contractually restrict them from using any information for any purpose other than providing service to us and you.
We also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. Please note that this is not Personal Information as defined above, only general summaries of the activities of our Users. Such data is collected on our behalf, and is owned and used by us.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
6. User Information Security. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to StackCommerce employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with service providers which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from our website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
Account Information and other password-protected areas of our website can be accessed only with a valid user name and password. Each password owner is responsible for keeping the password confidential and safe, as StackCommerce has no control or responsibility for this type of User Information. If the password may have been stolen or might otherwise be misused, it is the responsibility of the subject User to notify StackCommerce immediately for further action.
8. Public Areas of Our Website. We may provide areas on the website where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, or can review products, and submit media content. By engaging in such conduct, you acknowledge your understanding that any such information you supply may be accessible by other consumers and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others throughout the world. For example, if you post your email address along with a product or service review, you may receive unsolicited messages from other registered users. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal information.
10. Data Integrity. StackCommerce processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
11. Accessing and Updating Account Information. When you use our Services (including creating an account through our website), we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users' personal information. We provide the details for these procedures in the specific privacy notices or FAQs for these services.
12. Enforcement. We regularly review our compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our treatment of User Information by contacting us at email@example.com. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is our policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between us and an individual.
15. For California Residents Only. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In general, this information would include a list of the categories of Personal Information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which the business disclosed and shared information in the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
StackCommerce - California Privacy Rights
21 Market Street
Venice, CA 90291
21 Market StreetVenice, CA 90291