TextSniper for Mac: Lifetime Subscription
This App Extracts & Copies Text from Images, Videos, and Other Digital Documents in Seconds
Blazingly fast and lightweight OCR (optical character recognition) software for mac that helps extract any text from your screen. Easily capture uncopiable text from images, PDFs, screenshots, documents, and even videos. Moreover, turn recognized text into speech on the fly. With just one click, instantly convert any image to text and paste it as editable text to notes, messenger, or any other app. No more retyping! Speed up your workflow with TextSniper and stay productive.
Thousands of Mac users OCR their documents with TextSniper!
- Use your Apple mobile device camera to quickly capture text from a photo or scanned document
- Extract text from anything on your screen using Advanced OCR technology
- Blazingly fast & accurate text recognition
- Text-to-speech. Automatically turn recognized text into speech
- Easily scan QR codes & barcodes
- Simple & easy-to-use minimalistic interface
- Customizable shortcuts
- Privacy-focused. TextSniper doesn't collect any user data. All text recognition get processed on your mac
- Offline mode. No internet connection required
- Multi-language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional and Simplified Chinese running on macOS Big Sur. On Catalina, English only
- Regular updates with new features & OCR improvements
How It WorksTo quickly OCR a portion of the screen, simply press Command(⌘)+Shift+2 or select Capture Text from the menu bar. Then select the area of the Mac screen, and voila! The text is instantly recognized and copied to the clipboard. Now you have fully editable content ready to be pasted (Command+V) as plain text into any app.
Mentions, Awards, & Reviews
- Featured by well-known media like MacRumors, MacFormat, 9to5mac, TNW, Mac & I, and more
4.8/5 stars on Mac App Store: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
4.5/5 stars on SetApp: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- 9to5Mac: "Tested: TextSniper is a great Mac utility for converting graphics to text"
- Mac Rumors: One of Five Mac Apps Worth Checking Out - August 2020
- The Next Web: "Thankfully, I came across TextSniper — a Mac app that lets you extract text from non-selectable sources such as YouTube videos, PDFs, photos, or presentations."
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Length of access: lifetime
- This plan is only available to new users
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Device per license: 1
- Access options: desktop
- Software version: 1.6.0
- Minor updates included
- Major upgrades and features come at an additional upgrade cost
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.